THE Saviour Foods LLC WEB SITE (“Site”) – Terms and Conditions for use of the Site.
Please ensure that you read carefully through the following terms and conditions before using this Site.
Use of the Site
If this Site contains bulletin boards, chat rooms, or other message or communication facilities (collectively “Forums”), you agree to use the Forums only to send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the particular Forum. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using a Forum, you shall not do any of the following:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten, or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Publish, post, distribute, or disseminate any defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent, or unlawful material or information.
- Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless you own or control the rights there to or have received all necessary consents.
- Upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer.
- Delete any author attributions, legal notices, or proprietary designations or labels in any file that is uploaded.
- Falsify the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- Advertise or offer to sell any goods or services or conduct or forward surveys, contests, or chain letters.
- Download any file posted by another user of a Forum that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner. You acknowledge that all Forums are public and not private communications. Further, you acknowledge that chats, postings, conferences, and other communications by other users are not endorsed by Saviour Foods LLC, and such communications shall not be considered reviewed, screened, or approved by Saviour Foods LLC. Saviour Foods LLC reserves the right for any reason to remove without notice any contents of the Forums received from users, including without limitation bulletin board postings. Saviour Foods LLC reserves the right to deny in its sole discretion any user access to this Site or any portion thereof without notice.
We accept Visa, Master Card, American Express and Discover CREDIT CARDS (on line secure page ) and PayPal.Also for convenienc Money Orders, Checks and Western Union