We thank you for your interest in our Vuka-Vuka range of herbal products which have been compared favorably by CNN and others to other well known prescription products.
The Vuka-Vuka Tea (NOT CURRENTLY SOLD IN USA) ingredients are a blend of natural herbs hence no prescription is required.
Vuka-Vuka herbal tea is prepared in Zimbabwe under the guidance of George Moyo the traditional healer featured by CNN. He states Vuka-Vuka is a natural remedy African healers have been dispensing for years.
- Contains NO Cantharidin.(NOT SOLD IN USA) Vuka-Vuka Capsules are processed in using some of the finest natural ingredients .
- We recently appointed US FDA approved packers to prepare some of our Vuka-Vuka range of products.
- All Vuka-Vuka products are processed under strict laboratory manufacturing and clinical conditions.
- Always remember to consult your medical practitioner before embarking on any new dietary supplements.
- Herbal dietary supplement products should be taken regularly to assist the body in its restoration and then periodically to maintain this status.
Please visit our website with shopping cart and full information on all these products.
Payment can be made by Paypal, credit card, wire transfer, money order or cashier’s check.
Please visit our website at http://www.vukavuka.com to see the CNN, HER HEALTH and other newspaper reports on this amazing product. Please contact us if there is any more information you require.
Warning: Do not take these products if you are sensitive to any of the ingredients or have any cardiovascular disorders. Always consult your Physician if in any doubt before starting new dietary supplements. Adult use Only.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are sold as Herbal Food Supplements/products. Saviour Foods Inc, or Vuka Vuka or any of their subsidiaries or affiliates, make no medical or health claims. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevevent any disease.